Journal # 13 -Letter for future roomie

Hey there future roomie
               So according to the recent letter I received in the mail, you’re apparently going to be my future roommate. Well lucky for you ha-ha; Sorry, I’m normally not this conceited. Even though as of right now I seem a bit too formal and casual don’t worry, I won’t be some uptight dude who tells you to make your side of the room and etcetera. No, since we haven’t even meet face to face I thought it be better to just ditch the whole “breaking the ice stage” I jump straight to it.
               As for my whole character bio and what not in short I can tell you that I’m honest, considering, amiable, sanguine, good-looking, and a gamer. Of course there’s much more to that but I wouldn’t want to over myself.  I grew up in Chula Vista CA, very quaint town with a chill atmosphere. Growing up I developed a silly carefree life, with some discreet underlying man-competitive personality.  But trust me, I’ll elaborate tons more with some facetious anecdotes once we’ve settled. Middle school flew by, but not until High school was that more exciting things took place. There I joined clubs, AP classes, and sports. As of right now I’ve done 3 years of Cross Country, with some experience in both Swim and Track and Field, but don’t worry I’m not some leather jacket jock, even more interesting stories reside here.
               It’s definitely in a nut shell but any one of my close friends could see that summery and articulate ”yep, sounds about right”. Well that’s it for now but ok one last thing, I hope you enjoy video games cause I can tell you that my Nintendo Wii and Ps3 are going to tag along on my college experience ha-ha.

Till later
-Super awesome __(name)__ bro

No comments:

Post a Comment